Our friends at Manufacture Sales Representative Tana Sales are experts with Amazon.com Vendor Central and can help your company navigate the process of becoming a successful vendor to the worlds largest online retailer, Amazon.com
As a Vendor Representative, Tana Sales focuses exclusively on Amazon.com. With representatives on the ground in Seattle, WA and Minneapolis, MN – they have the buyer relationships in place that delivered $49 million (cost) in sales last year.
Do you need help answering these questions?
- Is my company ready for Amazon.com?
- What are Amazon’s margin requirements?
- Will Amazon respect my MAP?
- Where can I find a contractor to manage Vendor Central? -Amazon’s Extranet program for Vendors to manage purchase orders, upload images, NIS New Item Setup, etc…
- Where can I find help using Drop Ship Central?
Make a call to Craig Andrews 612-750-9600 or email Craig to begin your relationship with Amazon.com today.